Thursday, February 11, 2010

Torment of the year 2000: a trip to my subconscious, and a blast from the past.

Why am I awake right now? The answer is simple, yet it makes such little sense: The Thong Song.

I have not listened to the Thong Song since it infected the radios and TVs of the year 2000. I did, however, wake up involuntarily on four different occasions today singing this novelty in my head. I can't decide what's more frightening: the fact that my subconscious wants me to think of the aforementioned song, or the fact that I know most of the words even now. Granted, the words aren't too tricky... but couldn't I be lucky and forget?

In closing, I don't want to be livin' la vida loca, I don't have dumps like a truck, and really, all I want is to be able to sleep. Please leave me alone, Sisqo.

No comments:

Post a Comment